What is Happy Hands?
- A support group where you can meet other parents, grandparents and deaf adults
- A stimulating environment for your child to meet other deaf children
- A chance to learn more sign language, new songs and have new ear mould impressions made
- A place to relax and enjoy!
Who can visit Happy Hands?
- Hearing parents with deaf babies, toddlers and pre-school children and their families
- Deaf parents and their deaf or hearing children
What is there to do?
- BSL stories
- Craft activities
When does it happen?
Every second Wednesday of the month (term time only )
Time: 13:00 - 14:30 at the Chestnut Avenue Children's Centre, Exeter. EX2 6DJ
Happy Hands is a learning and development partnership joint venture from Babcock with DCC and is run by the Deaf and Hearing Impairment Team.
Contact: Alison Wells on 01392 287239